INSTRUCTIONAL COACH, MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH (22-23)
Looking to become a licensed teacher in North Carolina? Our friends at TeachNC offer free tools and resources for future teachers like you. Click here to learn more!
- Job ID: 3824080
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
March 30, 2022
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Do you have a desire to inspire, ignite, and instill a love of learning in all students? If so, we would love for you to pursue a career at one of Charlotte's premier charter schools, Sugar Creek Charter.
Sugar Creek Charter is currently seeking a Middle School Math Coach for the 2022-2023 school year.
Why Sugar Creek Charter:
- We're a well-established school that's been in existence for 21 years.
- We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement plan.
- We are one of the highest performing schools in Mecklenburg County.
- Our teachers enjoy an extended fall, winter, and spring break.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support teachers with planning and delivering Eureka math lessons
- Observe and coach teachers on instructional delivery and classroom management
- Model best teaching practices
- Analyze student data and lead grade level data analysis meetings
- Provide 1:1 or grade level team professional development opportunities
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with staff, students, parents, and other stakeholders
Required Teacher Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Experienced with coaching teachers using Get Better Faster
- Experienced with Teach Like a Champion techniques
- Experienced with providing middle school math instruction using Eureka Math
- Effective at analyzing and using student data to drive instruction
- Experience with scheduling
- Effective Communication Skills
- Hungry, Humble, and People Smart
Classroom Teacher > Middle Grades
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > English & Language Arts
Classroom Teacher > Math: General
Classroom Teacher > Reading/Literacy
Classroom Teacher > Title I
Athletics & Activities > Coaching
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.